When it comes to making coffee, there are a lot of options available. You can choose to buy pre-ground coffee, buy a machine that makes coffee, or make it yourself using a traditional coffee maker. In this article, we will be comparing two popular coffee makers that you can choose from – the Ninja CP301 and the Ninja CP307. Both of these coffee makers make coffee quickly and easily, and they have a lot of great features that will make your mornings a lot easier. Let’s take a closer look at these two coffee makers and see which one is best for you.
This article will compare and contrast these Ninja CP301 vs CP307 and help you decide which one is best for your needs!
Ninja CP301 vs CP307: Quick Comparison Summary
- The Ninja CP301 Carafe is a glass carafe, whereas the Ninja CP307 Carafe is a thermal carafe.
- Ninja CP301 is less expensive, while Ninja CP307 is a little more expensive.
- Both the Ninja CP301 and the Ninja CP307 have a capacity of 1 fluid ounce (10 cups) and an interface of buttons, respectively.
- All the features of the Ninja CP301 and Ninja CP307 coffee makers include a built-in fold-away frother, a removable water reservoir, and a Ninja Scoop with on-board storage.
- Both the Ninja CP301 and CP307 were released in 2018, and their weights are almost identical at 11.09 pounds.
- For good reason, the Ninja CP307 is extremely popular. The Ninja CP301 is less popular when compared to the Ninja CP307.
Ninja CP301 Review
The Ninja CP301 is a great coffee maker for both beginners and seasoned veterans of the trade. It is a sleek, black design and has a lot of features that make it stand out from other coffee makers.
For example, this coffee maker has Glass carafe technology. This means that it will preserve the flavor of your coffee for up to four hours after brewing. If you want to make the perfect cup of coffee, this is an excellent option for you! Additionally, this machine comes with a one-touch brew feature, so all you have to do is push one button and it will brew your perfect cup of coffee in under two minutes.
Ninja CP301 comes with a 50-ounce glass carafe. The Glass carafe maintains the ideal drinking temperature for a short while so it comes in handy for personal use or if you brew single-cup servings the most.
This milk frother has a fold-away function, which means you can use it in any cup or glass. It quickly transforms hot and cold milk into silky and delicate foam for a smoother drink like cappuccinos, lattes, or whites with an abundance of crema on top. It also is equipped with an easy to remove water reservoir to make filling easier.
- Brew multiple brew sizes, ranging from a pod free single cup or travel mug, all the way up to a full Carafe
- Hot brewing lets you enjoy a bold, flavorful cup of hot coffee or tea; Or brew over ice to create full-flavored, refreshing iced beverages.
- Brew your favorite style of tea, whether you use tea bags or loose-leaf, with the specially designed tea brew basket
- Auto IQ one-touch intelligence technology
- Built-in frother turns hot or cold milk into a silky smooth froth in seconds, with nothing more than the press of a button; The thermal Carafe is not dishwasher safe.
Ninja CP307 Review
The Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System CP307 come with one distinct advantage: a double-walled thermal carafe that keeps your coffee batches warmer longer. Get this coffee maker if you’re going to be serving groups of people a lot.
Ninja CP307 coffee maker is a bit more expensive than the Ninja CP301, but it also offers a few more features. The Ninja CP307 comes with a water filter that makes your water taste better each time you make coffee. It also comes with a frother that will allow you to make your own milk foam for your coffee, instead of using store-bought creamers. This machine is also quieter than the Ninja CP301.
Ninja CP307 Brewed System provides you with six brew sizes to brew anything from a single cup just for you or a pot of coffee for a group of people with no pods required.
The available sizes are Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug, XL Multi-Serve, Half Carafe, and Full carafe so you can enjoy or serve a delicate cup with multiple sizes.
Ninja CP307 provides five different brew styles. You can choose either Classic Brew for a balanced cup or Rich brew for an intense-flavored cup. With Over Ice, you can enjoy a strengthened iced beverage brewed hot over ice.
Cold Brew delivers a naturally sweet flavor. The specialty combines coffee or tea with frothed milk to create delicious drinks.
- Coffee and tea brew settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options
- Cold brew coffee and tea: Brew cold coffee at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes
- Smart basket recognition: The system recognizes the basket and displays coffee or tea drink options
- Separate coffee and tea baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate
- 5 brew styles: Choose your strength with classic, rich, over ice, cold brew, or specialty
- Six brew sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker
- Brew directly into a cup with the coffee brewer: Use any brand of coffee or tea, loose leaf or bagged
- Tea type: Select your tea type and the system knows the temperature and number of steeps needed
- 50 Ounces (10 cup) thermal carafe: keeps your coffee and tea hot upto 2 hours
Comparison Table: Ninja CP301 vs CP307
|Specifications||Ninja CP301||Ninja CP307|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 10 x 15 (LWH)||11.8 x 10 x 15 (LWH)|
|Weight||11.9 pounds||11.73 pounds|
|Carafe Size||50 ounce||50 ounce|
|Display & Controls||Digital||Digital|
|Programmable Delay Brew||Yes||Yes|
|Brew Time||10-15 minutes||10-15 minutes|
|Permanent Filter||coffee & Tea||coffee & Tea|
|Removable Water Reservoir||Yes||Yes|
|Water reservoir capacity||50 oz||50 oz|
Differences Between: Ninja CP301 vs CP307
The Main Difference Between the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™, CP301 and CP307 is the carafe. The CP301 has a Glass Carafe and a warming plate. The CP307 has a Thermal Carafe that does not have to stay on the machine to keep the coffee hot.
You might think that with all these features, the controls of the Ninja CP301 and CP307 would be difficult to use. But no, they’re not! Yes, there is a learning period because you have to use dials to control most settings but it’s very easy after some time.
On the control panel, there are two dials. One dial is to select the brew size, and the other is to select the brew style and start the coffee/tea-making process. Those are the only two things you need to worry about to make delicious tea and coffee. The user manual is very easy to understand, and you can learn the rest of the advanced features from there.
Ninja hot and cold-brewed system Ninja CP301 vs CP307 coffee machines have the same 50-ounce capacity. Both can brew sweet coffee or tea in less than ten minutes.
However, each model has a distinct sort of carafe. The 301 comes with a glass carafe, while the rival has a thermal carafe. Your preference will determine whether you choose a thermal or a glass carafe.
When it comes to price, the Ninja CP301 is less expensive than the Ninja CP307. This makes it a great option if you’re on a tight budget but still want a quality coffee maker.
There are a few differences between the Ninja CP307 and CP301 designs. Both offer a clean and elegant style that will catch the eye of everyone walking into your kitchen. On one side, there is a big brewer to brew straight into a cup, while on the other is control panel.
Both the Ninja CP301 and CP307 coffee makers are 9.5 x 11 x 15 inches and weigh 11 pounds. They appear to be fairly small, light, and inoffensive for your kitchen space!
Now, let’s speak about the CP307’s thermal carafe, the only visible variation between the CP301 and CP307 models. On the other hand, The Ninja CP301 features a glass carafe.
If you don’t hold your coffee for more than two hours, the thermal carafe is the ideal solution. The carafe will keep the coffee quality and progressively lose heat.
However, the coffee maker has a disadvantage when holding the coffee for an extended period. The coffee has lost all of its warmth. On the other hand, Glass carafes lose some flavor but keep your coffee hot for long.
Cleaning coffee makers has a lot of components to take into account, from the permanent filters and water reservoirs for brewing to carafes, as well as the exterior and interior of the coffee maker. It is also time-consuming because you have so much that needs cleaning thoroughly. It’s not anyone’s top priority either!
Ninja somehow manages to make this process a bit easier by introducing the Clean light and button. When the Ninja CP301 and CP307 need cleaning, the clean light will turn on. When it turns on, you have to remove and clean the filters, clean the water reservoir and the exterior body as well.
To clean your coffee maker, when the light turns on press the “clean” button and wait for an hour. Once that’s over you need to remove all components of it and rinse them manually. A lot of time is needed but it will keep your coffee machine at a perfect level.
Easy to clean
Both the Ninja CP301 and CP307 are easy to clean, but the CP301 is a bit easier. If you’ve ever used a traditional coffee maker, you know how hard it can be to clean this appliance. The filter can get clogged with coffee grounds, and it can take some time to clean it out. With the Ninja CP301, however, you don’t need to worry about that because of its auto-iQ system. The self-cleaning function makes it super easy for you to just turn on the machine and let it do all the work for you.
Convenient and easy to use
The Ninja Coffee Bar is a great coffee maker to consider if you’re looking for something that is convenient and easy to use. It doesn’t take long to brew a pot of coffee, and the machine can be used with pods or your own fresh ground beans. It has two different size jars that are dishwasher safe, so it’s incredibly easy to clean. The best part is that it has a thermal carafe that keeps your coffee hotter longer than other machines. For someone who likes their coffee hot, this could be an important feature for them to consider.
How to choose the right Coffee Maker for you?
When it comes to selecting the best coffee maker for your needs, there are a few things you need to consider.
The first thing you should consider is how often someone drinks coffee in your household. If you drink coffee every day, it could be worth investing in the more expensive coffee maker with a higher quality grinder and a larger water reservoir. This will allow you to make more cups of coffee before having to refill the machine again.
Another thing to consider is how much space you have on your countertop. If you don’t have much space, you might want to opt for a smaller machine that can easily fit on your countertop.
Lastly, think about what kind of taste preferences there are in your household. For example, if only one person likes their cup of joe black and without sugar, then it doesn’t really matter what type of beans or grinds that are used because they’re the only person who will drink it anyways! However, if everyone has different tastes and preferences then getting a machine with pre-sets like “cafe,” “french roast,” or “espresso” would be helpful so everyone can get exactly what they want while still using the same machine.
The Ninja CP301 and the Ninja CP307 is the high-quality coffee maker that each of them have. The Ninja CP301 has a single-serve coffee maker, while the Ninja CP307 has a traditional coffee pot.
Choosing between a Ninja CP301 vs CP307 can be difficult because both coffee makers have their own set of pros and cons. The Ninja CP301 is less expensive than the Ninja CP307 model, but it doesn’t have a grinder. The Ninja CP307 model has more features, which makes it more expensive than the Ninja CP301. Both coffee makers are great choices and we encourage you to choose the one that suits your needs best!
The main difference between Ninja CP301 and Ninja CP307 is the thermal carafe and glass carafe, and the choice entirely depends on your preference. The Ninja CP301 Carafe is a glass carafe, whereas the Ninja CP307 Carafe is a thermal carafe. Personally, I like the Ninja CP307 more. Since I always drink coffee, I will be better off with a thermal carafe.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Ninja CP301 and CP307?
The main difference between Ninja CP301 and Ninja CP307 is the thermal carafe and glass carafe. The CP301 has a Glass Carafe and a warming plate. The CP307 has a Thermal Carafe that does not have to stay on the machine to keep the coffee hot.
What is the difference between Ninja cfp301 and cfp305?
This is the CFP305, which is closest to the CFP301. Only difference appears to be 301 has a glass carafe and warmer plate, 305 has no warmer plate but a stainless steel carafe.
Does the ninja coffee maker have a warming plate?
The Intelligent Warming Plate plate is activated when brewing a Half Carafe or Full Carafe on either Classic Brew, Rich Brew, or Specialty Brew.
How much time does it take to brew a carafe?
It takes a little over 10 minutes to brew a full carafe.
- Keurig K-Elite vs K-Supreme Plus: Which Is Better in 2022?
- Keurig k70 vs k75: Which One is Better In 2022
- Keurig k425 vs k200: (Which is Better In 2022)
- Keurig K15 vs K55: Which One is Right for You?
- Keurig K250 plus vs K250: Which One to Choose?
- Keurig k Mini vs k Slim: Which One is Better?
- Keurig k45 vs k250: (Which is Better In 2022)
- Difference Between Keurig 1.0 and 2.0
- Comparison of the Keurig K55 vs K50.
- Hamilton Beach 49980a vs 49980z: What Is the Difference?
- Nespresso Lattissima Pro vs Touch vs Plus: Which One is the Best?
- ICoffee RCB100 vs Keurig k55 – (Top Pick and Reviews)
- Icoffee vs Keurig – Which One Is Right For You?
- DeLonghi Lattissima Plus vs Pro. Which One is Right For You?
- Keurig k250 vs k475 – Which One is Right For You?
- Keurig Vue Cups Vs K Cups – What’s The Difference?
- Keurig vs French Press: Which One is Best For You?