Find out the difference between the Keurig K15 vs K250, Which One is Better For You, and which one is the best to buy?
Coffee can be a great way to start your morning. The perfect cup of coffee is an art form that some people take very seriously. It’s not just about which beans you use, but also how you brew it and what type of machine you use to make it.
So, if you think that one of your friends might need a new coffee maker, then this article is for you! Here, we will compare two popular models: the Keurig K15 and the Keurig K250. You’ll find out which one is better suited for your needs and why.
Table of Contents
Keurig K15 Overview – Best Budget
The Keurig K15 is the smallest, most compact Keurig brewer available. It’s a simple no-fuss brewer that gives you coffee with a single touch of a button. If you’re looking for a Keurig for a single user, either for home or office use, or even for a student in a dorm, this is the machine to pick.
One button machine, hit the Brew button and it will brew you a cup of coffee in under two minutes.
Features Keurig K15:
- The most compact Keurig brewer.
- Brews cup sizes 6, 8 and 10 oz.
- Removable drip tray allows you to fit a travel mug.
- Compatible with My K-Cup reusable filter (sold separately).
- There is no water reservoir, just fill up the tank with your desired amount. The markings for each cup size are on the inside of the tank.
- One button machine, hit the Brew button and it will brew you a cup of coffee in under two minutes.
Keurig K250 Overview – Best Value
The K250 is a Keurig 2.0 brewer, which unlinks features the K15 doesn’t have at all. The 2.0 brewers are able to brew many more cup sizes as well as carafe sizes and use pods like K-Cups, k-Mugs and k-Carafes.
The K250 has a 40 oz water reservoir and strength control–so you can enjoy your drink regular or bold. It also comes with a black-and-white touch screen display that makes it easy to customize drinks!
Black & white touch screen: makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute.
Features Keurig K250:
- Slim in size, the smallest in the Keurig 2.0 range.
- 40 oz water reservoir.
- Choose your brew’s strength: regular or strong.
- Available in different colors.
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup refillable filter, which allows you to brew your own coffee ground. (sold separately)
- Brews the follow cup sizes: K-Cup sizes: 4, 6, 8 and 10 oz. K-Mug sizes: 12, 14, 16 oz. K-Carafe sizes: 22, 26 and 30 oz.
Comparison: Keurig K15 vs K250
The Keurig K15 is a cheaper, more compact option and it’s perfect for those who live alone or have a small living space. The Keurig K250, on the other hand, is better suited for larger families or offices.
The Keurig K15 can make one cup at a time. The Keurig K250 can make up to ten cups of coffee at once. So if you’re looking for an affordable machine that only needs to brew one cup at a time, then the Keurig K15 is your best bet. But if you’re looking for something that can brew multiple cups at once, then the Keurig K250 is your best option.
Another difference between these two models is their size: the Keurig K250 measures about 18 inches tall while the Keurig K15 measures about eight inches tall and doesn’t require as much counter space as its counterpart.
Which One Is Better?
In general, these two models are very similar with a few key differences. For example, while both have an auto-shutoff feature for when you don’t want your coffee maker to be on all day, one model has it as an optional feature (Keurig K250) while the other has it as standard (Keurig K15).
The price difference between these two models is almost only $50; however, if you’re looking for a higher quality machine or have more specific needs then it might be worth paying extra for the Keurig K250.
Clearly, both of these machines have their advantages. The Keurig K15 is more affordable and a great option for those new to the brand while the Keurig K250 offers more features and is a better choice for those who want to brew larger quantities of coffee.
Choosing which one is best for you will depend on what you want in your coffee maker. For example, if you need a machine that brews iced coffee, the Keurig K15 is better. If you want to brew large batches of coffee, the Keurig K250 is your best bet. Either way, you’re in good hands with either of these machines.
- Keurig k400 vs k500 – Which One Is Right For You?
- Comparison of the Keurig K55 vs K50.
- Nespresso Lattissima Pro vs Touch vs Plus: Which One is the Best?
- ICoffee RCB100 vs Keurig k55 – (Top Pick and Reviews)
- Icoffee vs Keurig – Which One Is Right For You?
- DeLonghi Lattissima Plus vs Pro. Which One is Right For You?
- Keurig k250 vs k475 – Which One is Right For You?
- Keurig Vue Cups Vs K Cups – What’s The Difference?
- Keurig vs French Press: Which One is Best For You?